LM TOP 5 BIKINI PICKS9:32:00 PM
Living in Miami will make you fall in love with beach life and everything that comes with it. I have been in love with bikinis since and figured I would share some of my fav bikinis with you. Now you would think that buying a bikini should be a simple task, but it is not. I have come to realize that there is such a thing as a bad bikini and sometimes; if not most of the time, it is in your best interest to invest in a good one. It will change your life and I know this from experience because I used to be that girl that looked terrible in swimwear. Believe it or not but bikinis are more to do with fit than size. I was skinny yes, but bikini made me look and feel so awkward, but thanks to learning a few tricks in MIA my swimsuit game has never been the same. You will never catch me on a bad bikini day ever! You will notice that I have added the purchase date on my favorite bikinis for this summer so you can see that a good bikini is timeless, easy to mix with new bikinis and durable. Of course you cannot have your favorite bikini forever but you can have it for more than a season.
Swimwear Cardinal rules:
- Never buy a bikini in a hurry. If you don't have time to try it on don't buy it.
- Not every trend is for you! Sure it looks great on "Everyone" on Instagram and that is ok.
- Own more than one good bikini at a time. Wore out swimwear comes from the fact that people think they can wear the same bikini to ever pool event and expect it to last.
- Wear a bikini that makes you feel good because who doesn't deserve a good beach day!
- GLOW UP! Your bikini can look bomb, but if you do not make ensure your skin is lotion and bronzed to the gods you're gonna fail. Good glowing skin is half the struggle.
P.S. What kinda swimwear are you excited to rock this summer?!
xoxo.... LM (Just another F.O.R)
Bikini: Guria Beach Wear
Purchased: 6 years ago
Bikini: Victoria's Secret
Purchased: 6 Years ago
Bikini: Calzadonia Beachwear - Italy
Purchased: 5 months ago
Bikini Top: Guria Beachwear
Bikini Bottom: Cotton On
Purchased: Top: 6 years ago and Bottom 9 months ago
Purchased: 5 Months Ago